Special Project Associate Job
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Job Posting Title: Special Project Associate
Work Site: FL - Clinic Campus
A Special Project Associate at Mayo Clinic is a temporary position intended to execute experimental studies in support of lab goals and grant commitments as designated by the Principal Investigator. Performs basic statistical data analysis; prepares tables, charts/graphs and assists in organizing data; completes assorted laboratory procedures and assays. 800120; J2WRTP
High School diploma and experience required in lab project or research work in an educational or work setting. Candidate must have a solid understanding of lab techniques, equipment, and safety. Please attach the following required documents at the time of application:
- Current curriculum vitae and bibliography
- Three letters of recommendation, signed, on letterhead, describing:
- Relationship to the applicant.
- Past work/academic performance.
- Work qualities/personal conduct.
- Overall assessment of potential for success in research environment.
- Original or notarized copy of diploma or final transcript issued by school (English translation required).
Staffing Specialist: Jennifer Lineburg
Mayo Clinic is an affirmative action / equal opportunity educator and employer.
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville
Job Segments: Neurology, Temporary, Research, Laboratory, Data Analyst, Healthcare, Contract, Science, Data