Special Project Associate Job
Date: May 22, 2013
Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Job Posting Title: Special Project Associate
Work Site: FL - Clinic Campus
A Special Project Associate at Mayo Clinic is a temporary position intended to execute experimental studies in support of lab goals and grant commitments as designated by the Principal Investigator. Performs basic statistical data analysis; prepares tables, charts/graphs and assists in organizing data; completes assorted laboratory procedures and assays. 800120; J2WRTP
High School diploma and experience required in lab project or research work in an educational or work setting. Candidate must have a solid understanding of lab techniques, equipment, and safety. Please attach the following required documents at the time of application:
- Current curriculum vitae and bibliography
- Three letters of recommendation, signed, on letterhead, describing:
- Relationship to the applicant.
- Past work/academic performance.
- Work qualities/personal conduct.
- Overall assessment of potential for success in research environment.
- Original or notarized copy of diploma or final transcript issued by school (English translation required).
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Staffing Specialist: Jennifer Lineburg
Mayo Clinic offers a wealth of job opportunities, but most essentially, it offers the chance to make a difference by helping others. Employees are mentored in Mayo's culture and our model of care, which values mutual respect, integrity, personal responsibility, innovation and communications.
Mayo Clinic is an affirmative action / equal opportunity educator and employer.
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville
Job Segments: Neurology, Temporary, Research, Laboratory, Data Analyst, Healthcare, Contract, Science, Data