Research Fellow (Cancer Biology) Job
Date: Feb 9, 2014
Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Job Posting Title: Research Fellow (Cancer Biology)
Work Site: FL - Clinic Campus
Department: Cancer Biology
A Research Fellow at Mayo Clinic is a temporary position intended to provide training and education in research. Individuals will train in the research program of a Mayo Clinic principal investigator. Qualified individuals will demonstrate the potential for research as evidenced by their training and peer-reviewed publications and should become competitive for national research grants. 800146; J2WRTP
Must have a Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent doctoral degree in a field deemed relevant by the program. Research Fellow is appropriate for individuals who have completed no more than one prior postdoctoral fellowship, at Mayo Clinic or elsewhere. Please attach the following required documents at the time of application:
- Current curriculum vitae and bibliography
- Three letters of recommendation, signed, on letterhead, describing:
- Relationship to the applicant.
- Past work/academic performance.
- Work qualities/personal conduct.
- Overall assessment of potential for success in research environment.
- Original or notarized copy of diploma or final transcript issued by school (English translation required).
Staffing Specialist: Jennifer Lineburg
Mayo Clinic is an affirmative action / equal opportunity educator and employer.
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville
Job Segments: Cancer Research, Research, Temporary, Scientist, Scientific, Healthcare, Contract, Science, Engineering